If you preview report and nothing came up and it just said “generated!”, please check your browser “POP UP blocker”
By default, Google Chrome blocks pop-ups from automatically showing up on your screen. When a pop-up is blocked, the address bar will be marked Pop-up blocked .You can also decide to allow pop-ups.
Change your default pop-ups and redirects settings
- On your computer, open Chrome Chrome.
- At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
- Click Privacy and security and then Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Choose the option you want as your default setting.