Create a WordPress account.
Embed code to the website
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard and press ‘Pages’ from the taskbar on the left. Then press ‘Add new page’ button.
2. Edit the title of the website as you like and then press ‘+’ sign to open block options. Select ‘Custom HTML’.
3. On the new tab open Bodygraph Chart and login to your account. Then select ‘Integrate Chart’ from the menu and click on the embed code that you want to use on your website.
4. Copy the embed code and head back to the previous tab where you left HTML field open. Paste embed code to the HTML field and test it by selecting ‘Preview in the new tab’.
5. Submit the birth details to check if it generates the chart. All done!
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.