Create a Mailerlite account.
Set up App connection
1. Login to your Bodygraph Chart account and open My Apps section.
2. Press ‘Create new’ button and select Mailerlite app from the following options, then click ‘Next’.
3. Add the Name (it can be anything you like) and head to the new tab to get to your Mailerlite account and collect API Key.
4. On the new tab open your Mailerlite dashboard and then select ‘Integrations’ from the menu on the left. Then press ‘Use’ button next to the API settings. Then press ‘Generate token’ buton, give the name and ‘Create token’. Copy the code and go back to previous tab where you left your Bodygraph Chart app set up open.
4. Paste the API Key and click ‘Save’ button. Then press ‘Test Connection’ button and see if the green indicator says ‘Connection test successful’.
8.Go back to Mailerlite account to create group. Select ‘Subscribers’ from the left sidebar and then click on ‘Groups’ and ‘Create group’. Give group a name and press ‘Create’.
9.Then go back to Bodygrap Chart account and select the group that you just created (you might need to reload the page for it to appear), custom fields that you want to be collected and sent over to Mailerlite account. Then click ‘Save’ and ‘Send test data’.
10. Go back to your Mailerlite dashboard and select ‘Subscribers’, then ‘All subscribers’ where you will find test data sent from Alex account.
11. Go back to Bodygraph Chart account, then to Integrate chart, select the embed code that you are using/will use on your website and enable Mailerlite app at My Apps section, click ‘Save Changes’.
12. Final step is to test if the connection works successfully. Go to your website or Preview mode and submit the form to generate chart. Then go back to Mailerlite subscribers dashboard (refresh the page) to see if the data was collected successfully. All done!
Still have questions? Please message us on Live Chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check a quick video tutorial here: